About Abacus Associates
Abacus Associates is a public opinion and strategic research firm with more than two decades of experience providing consulting services for political candidates, government agencies, corporations, public officials, interest groups, trade and professional associations. Abacus’ clients span nearly every state of the country as well as in Canada, Mexico and South America. Abacus' work includes surveys of all kinds, focus groups and other more qualitative measures of opinion, as well as analysis of secondary data, modelling to predict future behavior and micro-targeting, and GIS mapping. We deliver our work in the form of extensive strategic reports, continuing strategic consultation during your campaign, expert testimony in court or legislative hearings, and presentation via the media, to mass audiences, and to key decision-makers.
The Partners of Abacus Associates all have Ph.D.'s from leading universities in public opinion research. Combined they have over 60 years of applied survey research experience. You can find out more about the Partners in the "Associates" menu above.
The Abacus Difference
- EXPERTISE. Three Ph.D. partners with rigorous training in research methodology and the ability to communicate complex research findings to lay audiences.
- SPEED. A track record of meeting clients’ needs for immediate turn-around on last-minute projects.
- QUALITY. Going the extra distance to ensure high quality data, thorough analysis, and actionable recommendations.
- PERSONAL TOUCH. Working closely with you to understand your specific needs. No template surveys. No stale PowerPoint presentations. No rote analysis or canned reports.
- SIZE. The size of the firm is intentional—large enough to handle large projects and small enough for Abacus partners to see all projects from initiation to conclusion.