About Abacus Associates
Abacus Associates is a public opinion and strategic research firm with more than 25 years of experience providing consulting services for political candidates, government agencies, corporations, public officials, interest groups, trade and professional associations. Abacus’ clients span nearly every state of the country as well as in Canada, Mexico and South America. Abacus' work includes surveys of all kinds, focus groups and other more qualitative measures of opinion, as well as analysis of secondary data, and modelling to predict future behavior and micro-targeting. We deliver our work in the form of extensive strategic reports, continuing strategic consultation during your campaign, expert testimony in court or legislative hearings, and presentation via the media, to mass audiences, and to key decision-makers.
The Abacus Difference
- EXPERTISE. Work is always conducted by a Partner in Abacus Associates, which means your project will be handled by a Ph.D. with rigorous trained in research methodology, decades of hands-on experience in public opinion research, and the ability to communicate complex research findings to lay audiences.
- SPEED. A track record of meeting clients’ needs for immediate turn-around on last-minute projects.
- QUALITY. Going the extra distance to ensure high quality data, thorough analysis, and actionable recommendations.
- PERSONAL TOUCH. Working closely with you to understand your specific needs. No template surveys. No stale PowerPoint presentations. No rote analysis or canned reports.
- SIZE. The size of the firm is intentional—large enough to handle large projects and small enough for Abacus partners to see all projects from initiation to conclusion.